Dear Business Owner or Organization
We would like to present you an opportunity to
reach out to thousands of people and generate additional business for you and your organization while helping hundreds of young athletes reach their goals and have a good experience playing travel
The Academy for Volleyball Cleveland (AVC) is
the largest USA Volleyball Club inside the Ohio Valley Region. We have over 700 junior members and over 100 coaches on staff that participate in travel volleyball all over the country and within the
Ohio Region. We have thousands of visitors to our practice facility in Valley View, Ohio every week. Travel volleyball is an expensive activity and families can spend upwards of $8,000 - $10,000
every season to pay for club dues and travel around the country playing competitive volleyball. We are seeking sponsors to help offset this cost and also provide improved training facilities and
We are offering a variety of sponsorship
opportunities that can match your marketing and advertising budget. Depending on the level you select, benefits to your business can include:
- Your logo on a volleyball court at AVC Center, AVC Website, and/or in eNewsletter communications
and other printed material from the club
- Your logo on player uniforms and/or practice shirts
- Sponsor banner hung in AVC Center in Valley View
- Recognition Plaque to hang in your place of business
- Ability for you to distribute advertising pamphlets, coupons, and other materials at AVC Center
in Valley View
- Advertising of your business in AVC’s media guide
Your target customers will include:
- 700 junior club members, 100 coaches and their families (80% of AVC households earn
- Thousands of visitors to AVC Center in Valley View
- Thousands of visitors to the AVC Website (www.avcvolleyball.com) and AVC Social Media sites
- Countless spectators at volleyball tournaments around Ohio and the
Sponsorships will be limited based on space and AVC’s ability to fulfill advertising and marketing obligations to the selected sponsors. Please take this opportunity
to decide if your business would like to participate as a sponsor of one of the best travel volleyball clubs in the country, gain valuable advertising for your business and organization, and provide
opportunities to hundreds of young athletes across Northeast Ohio.
Sponsorship Terms and Conditions:
- Approved sponsorships are for a one year period. Sponsorship funds must be received before a sponsor can be
approved and begin advertising.
- Sponsorship levels that include printed advertising on uniforms or practice shirts will be fulfilled at the
subsequent print time of those items. For example, if uniforms and t-shirts have already printed, the sponsor logo will be placed on those items the following season.
- AVC reserves the right to approve sponsors that are appropriate for members and their families and deny
sponsorship from a business for any reason.
- Sponsor provided banners and other marketing materials must meet the approval of AVC in terms of content,
placement, and size. This is to ensure that the content is appropriate and that the facility can accommodate the size and placement of materials.
- If, for some reason, not enough sponsors sign on for the AVC Media Guide to cover the cost of printing, those
sponsor packages will not include advertising in or copies of the Media Guide. If a sponsorship package is purchased after the print deadline or if artwork for the ad is not provided by the print
deadline, the ad will not be included.
- Sponsors grant AVC the right to use their company or organization’s name and logo on additional items than what
may be listed in the sponsorship packages such as T-shirts, printed club material, newsletters, website, etc.
- Sponsorships are non-transferable.
- AVC members receive a portion of the sponsorship revenue and they are
credited after the sponsor funds are received.
- Sponsors acknowledge that The Academy for Volleyball Cleveland, LLC is not a non-profit organization.
Sponsorships can be considered a marketing/advertising expense.
- Definition of “prominent location” inside AVC Center, on the website and on uniforms/practice shirts is at the
sole-discretion of AVC.
- A sponsorship can be revoked without refund if the sponsor performs acts that are deemed detrimental to the
reputation of AVC including but not limited to true or alleged illegal activities.